Inly is a progressive co-educational day school for students in toddler, preschool, kindergarten, elementary, and middle school and draws students from 17 towns on Boston’s South Shore. We invite you to check us out at one of our upcoming open house events.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Friday, November 5, 2010
Meehan Family Artsbarn
46 Watch Hill Drive
- Meet teachers, parents, students; tour the school.
- Learn how Inly gives individual attention in multi-age classes with low student:teacher ratios.
- Check out Inly’s experiential academic programs for 15 months through 8th grade.
- Discover how Montessori curriculum is integrated with Mass State Frameworks and innovative practices.
- Ask about January 2011 openings for 3-year-old preschoolers.
- Get info about admissions process for fall 2011.
- For more information, contact Beth Lane at 781-545-5544 x110 or email@example.com.
Inly blends Montessori curriculum and philosophy with educational best practices to teach core subjects, world languages, arts, athletics, and life skills in a highly experiential and individualized manner.
Inly School takes its name from the adverb “inly,” which means to do something with great depth of knowledge and understanding. For more information about the school, see: http://www.inlyschool.org.