Under the Big Top
Summer circus arts programs for toddler through middle school. Open to all.
- Sessions 1-4 are for toddler, preschool, and grades K-3 and are taught by Inly teachers and specialists. Plus, each session we’ll have classes with a Visiting Artist every day and Simply Circus two days.
- Session 5 is for grades 1-8 and is taught by Simply Circus, a professional circus company.
- Fantabulous Fridays – The students will put on a show on Friday of each session for parents and friends of the Big Top!
Click here for full sessions descriptions, or to download the brochure and registration form.
Want to Learn More?
On Saturday, April 16, Inly will host an Open House for the Summer Program from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. in the Meehan Family Arstbarn on the campus of Inly School. There will be:
- Live aerial silks demonstration
- Interactive circus theme stations with Simply Circus
- Collaborative mural painting with Visiting Artist
- Songs, movement, and more
Also, get a discount on summer tuition if you register for Under the Big Top at the Open House.
Contact Alexa Hickman with questions: 781-545-5544 x454 or email@example.com.